** Non-standard landlord's fittings and fixtures in the
premises are to be maintained by the tenant. The landlord
has no responsibility for fittings and fixtures that are not standard provisions in the premises.
# Prior appointment with our staff, Miss Michelle CHAN (Tel. 2594 7741) for inspection is required.
* Inclusive of Management Fee but exclusive of Rates
1. Fresh water charge is separately metered.
2. No tree growing on the Premises or adjacent thereto shall be interfered with without the prior written consent of the Landlord. The Tenant shall maintain the open area at his own costs.
3. Sewage facilities within the said Premises shall be maintained by the Tenant at his own costs.
4. The tenant acknowledges that all air-conditioning units in the permises are to be maintained by the tenant at his own costs.
5. Upon successful letting of the property (ies), an agency fee not more than 50% of the transacted monthly rental may be payable by the tenant to the estate agent.
6. The tenant shall be liable to pay management fees, Government rates and all other outgoings during rent free period.
The Agency reserves the right to make
modification and changes to the above information without