|** Non-standard landlord's fittings and fixtures in the
premises are to be maintained by the tenant. The landlord
has no responsibility for non-standard provisions in the premises.
* Inclusive of Management Charge but exclusive of Rates
1. Fresh water charge is separately metered.
2. The tenant acknowledges that there are renovation, refurbishment, decoration, improvement or other works in the Building during the lease term. The tenant is not entitled to claim any compensation from the landlord due to the landlord's refurbishment works.
3. Upon successful letting of the property (ies), an agency fee not more than 50% of the transacted monthly rental may be payable by the tenant to the estate agent.
4. The tenant shall be liable to pay management fees, Government rates and all other outgoings during the rent free period.
The Agency reserves the right to make
modification and changes to the above information without