** Non-standard landlord's fittings and fixtures in the premises are to be maintained by the tenant. The landlord has no responsibility for fittings and fixtures that are not standard provisions in the premises.
(1) After the initial twelve months of the lease term, the tenant shall have the right to give three months' written notice to the landlord to terminate the tenancy early (i.e. a minimum term of 15 months).
(2) After the initial twelve months of the lease term, the landlord shall have the right to give three months' written notice to the tenant to early terminate the tenancy (i.e. a minimum term of 15 months).
* Inclusive of Management Charge but exclusive of Rates
- Each flat includes one designated car parking space. In usual circumstances, any subsequent request for change of car parking space would not be considered.
- Fresh water charge is separately metered.
- The tenant acknowledges that there are renovation, refurbishment, decoration, improvement or other works in the Building during the lease term. The tenant is not entitled to claim any compensation from the landlord due to the landlord's refurbishment works.
- Upon successful letting of the property (ies), an agency fee not more than 50% of the transacted monthly rental may be payable by the tenant to the estate agent.
- The tenant shall be liable to pay management fees, Government rates and all other outgoings during the rent fee period.
The Agency reserves the right to make
modification and changes to the above information without