Government Property Agency
Leasing of Government Properties
Manderly Garden, 48 Deep Water Bay Road, Hong Kong
1. Fresh water charge is separately metered.
2. No tree growing on the Premises or adjacent thereto shall be interfered with without the prior written consent of the Landlord. The Tenant shall maintain the open area at his own costs.
3. Sewage facilities within the said Premises shall be maintained by the Tenant at his own costs.
4. The tenant acknowledges that all air-conditioning units in the permises are to be maintained by the tenant at his own costs.
5. Upon successful letting of the property (ies), an agency fee not more than 50% of the transacted monthly rental may be payable by the tenant to the estate agent.
6. The tenant shall be liable to pay management fees, Government rates and all other outgoings during rent free period.
The Agency reserves the right to make modification and changes to the
above information without prior notice.
Last updated: 1-3-2013